Beiträge von Epicolor

Funny ist das du das sagen kannst, ohne Sanktioniert zu werden, scheint ja irgendwie doch nicht zu stimmen die Aussage? :D

I just meant it like everything can happen here, as they want it to happen. So both cases happened, not only just 1 side of the coin.

Funny ist das du das sagen kannst, ohne Sanktioniert zu werden, scheint ja irgendwie doch nicht zu stimmen die Aussage? :D

Alles in Allen glaub ich eher das es in jedem Fall mehr Gründe hat, als genannt werden und das das Subjektive Empfinden leider ist: "ich kann nicht sagen was ich denke.... obwohl Meinungsfreiheit bla."

Das man ganz nebenbei beleidigend wurde und das keine Meinung ist, wird meistens vergessen.

As far as I know, you took a look at my profile. Please take a look again, and search something in my profile, that is against the rules. And write me when you found it. (The thing they claim the reason was, didn't get deleted, its still there. But the punishment still exists.)

Und ich sehe immer öfter Aussagen, die Meiner Meinung nach direkt gelöscht werden könnten, weil nur drauf gehauen wird und es führt einfach zu nix.

Sag doch was es besser machen könnte, und mach nen Vorschlag.

So oft sehe ich vollkommen Sinnlose "Diskussionen" wo sich alle nur beschweren. Und keiner auf die Meinung der Anderen eingeht. o.0 Was soll daraus denn resultieren außer Unzufriedenheit auf allen Seiten?

Yes, there were many suggestions made. There were suggestions, when the opinion of 100 players were ignored. And there were also suggestions, when the opinion of 10 players were accepted.

You can believe me, many people did suggestions, but in many cases nothing happened, just a "we'll make it", and it got implemented years later (example: LST sound at an action).

Yes, we can do suggestions. But they just get ignored, and no1 cares about it (as mentioned above), and noone asks the players about their opinions (or if its against their opinion, then it gets deleted/sanctioned).

If you want to discuss it more, then we should turn to private message, or open a new forum topic about it, because this topic is about the new update, and these posts are already quite far away from feedbacks about the update.

Einfach zu behaupten man würde sanktioniert werden, ist sinnlos.

As far as I know in Europe we got freedom of speech. I expressed my opinion about something (without any insults), that the admin team didn't like (because doesn't exactly match with their opinion), and I got sanction. And unfortunately I heard such stories when players said their opinion here from other players too. Unfortunately after my 2000h on this server, I also heard the opposite, when someone did something, that is totally against the server rules, and nothing happened.

Because you also wrote in English?

I see it the same way for the rest

Not because of that. Fortunately I don't have any sanctions because of the language (but a few times I feel uncomfortable for it, as people, and a few admins treat me. But I have NEVER recieved a sanction for that)

I got the punishment, because I did a reaction to a post, that the admin team doesn't want to see on that post. (So in short, because my opinion doesn't exactly match with the admins opinion. But my opinion is also NOT in the opposite direction, simply just not exactly matches with that post, but there was no writeable feedback option.)

Ich bin ja auch auf die Ideen und Feedback hier drunter gespannt, was man machen kann, das die Leute wieder auf dem Server spielen wollen.

I think many players will disagree with me right now. But since you wrote you want Ideas/Feedbacks I thought to write (even if I am usnure of writing it, since last time when I expressed my opinion, I got punishment for it, that is still active on my account).

At the end of last year there was a suggestion to remove the Launcher Mandatory for factions (around 100 player were for removing it. I don't really want to talk about its results now). There were many players in the factions, who left the faction, and also the server because of the Launcher (as I also did). And there was kinda no opportunity to remove the launcher from my account. (I don't know how it got removed, but it is removed from my account, so I am here again.) With other words, many people are against the Launcher, so I also find this as a problem for the players. Based on what I read here, unfortunately I still see that the updates/developments aren't going into the direction that the players want, but into the direction that the admins want, that isn't in the same direction with what the players want here.

A bit back to the Launcher, this is (also) the reason why I am a civilist, and not in a faction. I would also take part into the actions, and go to a faction, but everything needs a Launcher, that I (and I think many other players) don't want to download.

(There are the reporters, where I could go without Launcher. But I think my language skills don't make me capable for that faction. -offtopic: reporter leader, if you are reading this, and feels like its okay, then contact me :D -) (I hope the new "Unternehmenssystem" will come without the need of launcher.)

Also someone mentioned above me, new jobs would be good. (What can I do as a civilist/beginner here? Kinda nothing.) I think, the players are already asking for new jobs already for more years, but nothing happened (okay, only 1 job added, the pilot job). There were already suggestions (years ago) to create more jobs, but they got rejected. Or something new things, that the new players could also do, and bring them fun. (I agree with the post of WeinBlatt.)

I also think, based on the new things/updates, would be good, if the events (such as Christmas/Halloween) would be updated. So we have the same horror house for X years, and also the same Winter decoration for X years. I would miss some kind of christmas fair (like at Vio:Sa), or something new. And not the same thing every year (it gives me such a feeling like "we don't care about developing, lets take the old one, will be good, at least we don't have to work with it".)

According to my opinon, it would be also good, if the opinion of the players would be asked, not like "rate from 1 to 10 how you like this and this", but in kind of a form, where they can write their own opinions. (Maybe a few meetings with the players, like the government meeting but in bigger could be held sometimes. Not every week, but maybe 2-3 months.)

And would be also good somehow if the moderation (related to the toxic players) would be better. I don't want to say names, but there are a few annoying players here, and no1 cares about them (and I am sure, the beginners aren't so interested in such topics at the WP).

In my opinon, would be also good, if the daily quests would be possible to do based on your current standing (such as "collect x prawns from fisher nets", if I'll put the nets out in the afternoon, then I am happy, if I'll find something in it for the evening, or another example, at the trucker job: "Complete a job that got time limit.", meanwhile my trucker company isn't big enough to start time limited jobs, and it is impossible to collect that amount of XP in a few hours). Yes, it is possible to skip one quest a day. But it costs me coins, that mostly can be bought for real money (or got by luck in a few cases). It already happened to me, that I came online, took a look at the quests, saw I couldn't complete them, and went offline (meanwhile if I could skip one quest for free, or had quests, that I could do, I would complete all the quests).

This is my PERSONAL opinion, you said, you are open for feedbacks, so I wrote it (and I hope I won't get anything for this).