1. Startseite
  2. News
  3. Forum
  4. Regelwerke
    1. Serverregelwerk
    2. Fraktionsregelwerk
    3. Gruppierungsregelwerk
    4. Strafenkatalog
    5. Straßenverkehrsordnung
  5. Events
    1. Termine
  6. Mitglieder
    1. Trophäen
    2. Benutzer online
    3. Team
    4. Letzte Aktivitäten
    5. Mitgliedersuche
  7. Lexikon
  8. Portal
  • Anmelden
  • Suche
Alles
  • Alles
  • Artikel
  • Seiten
  • Forum
  • Lexikon
  • Termine
  • Erweiterte Suche
  1. Vio V | Dein GTA5 Server | RP trifft RL
  2. Mitglieder
  3. PlanB

Beiträge von PlanB

🚀 VIO-V ist offiziell auf FiveM gestartet!
Es ist endlich so weit: VIO-V ist ab sofort offiziell auf FiveM verfügbar! 🎉
Nach einer intensiven Entwicklungsphase, zahlreichen Tests und der finalen Closed Beta ist es geschafft – die neue Ära von VIO-V hat begonnen!
🎉 Die neue Season ist offiziell eröffnet und VIO-V auf FiveM ist live!
Ein riesiges Dankeschön an alle, die uns auf diesem Weg begleitet, getestet und unterstützt haben. ❤️
Jetzt heißt es: Einsteigen, loslegen und die neue Season gemeinsam erleben! 🔥
Herzlich willkommen auf VIO-V auf FiveM – wir wünschen euch viel Spaß! 🚀
  • [Forumspiel] zählen bis 9999

    • PlanB
    • 30. August 2026 um 02:06

    754

  • Game Crash when entering a Bridge

    • PlanB
    • 28. August 2026 um 23:09

    Admin /Closed

  • Game Crash when entering a Bridge

    • PlanB
    • 28. August 2026 um 23:07
    Zitat von FabianMoeller

    Its a Enhanced Problem. With Legacy it works.

    Thanks again for the question seems we will wait for FiveM than play again in Enganced


    Zitat von Epicolor

    Write me once it works, bcs if so, then I'll also install Legacy.

    The problem is gone but the game is <X just for a bridge .

  • [Forumspiel] zählen bis 9999

    • PlanB
    • 27. August 2026 um 20:17

    750

  • Game Crash when entering a Bridge

    • PlanB
    • 27. August 2026 um 19:34

    Sure within 4 hours you will have answer first thing i will do it drive highspeed under a bridge.

  • Game Crash when entering a Bridge

    • PlanB
    • 27. August 2026 um 19:02
    Zitat von FabianMoeller

    Its a Enhanced Problem. With Legacy it works.

    I will do a test only way i have not yet tested. Thanks <3

  • Game Crash when entering a Bridge

    • PlanB
    • 27. August 2026 um 18:41
    Zitat von Epicolor

    Hello,

    I have the same problems at some locations (e.g. some banks, WP, etc.).

    Answer from Vio Support (created a ticket for them):

    "

    Hallo Epicolor,

    seit dem Eingang deines Tickets hat uns kein weiterer Fall erreicht, in dem von deinem Problem berichtet wurde.
    Versuche bitte, deine Client-Ressources neu herunterzuladen, eine Anleitung findest du hier:

    Client Ressources

    Sollte das nicht funktionieren, überprüfe deine Spieldaten auf Fehler.

    Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    xy"


    I also completed everything you did, and also checked what they answered to my ticket. I replied to the ticket that it didn't solve the issue, and the adminteam just closed my ticket without any answer (well, its easier than helping :D ).

    I would say, we can survive this few weeks, and test again on FiveM.


    Best Regards,
    Epicolor

    Alles anzeigen

    I hope the problem would be solved during FiveM transfer since its boring nonstop to avoid bridges entire playtime haha.

  • Game Crash when entering a Bridge

    • PlanB
    • 27. August 2026 um 18:22

    Every time i enter a bridge in Vio V server my game crashes i tested if its the problem with my game and it turns out it does not crash when i try it on online GTA V nor Story Mode only when i play Vio V and try to underpass a bridge my game just quits and no error shown neither any issue shown. Please can anyone who has any idea what might be the problem or it has had the same issue in past.

    Things done:
    Re-Install entire game from scratch
    Re-Install Vio V Files
    Brought down the settings to the lowest
    Tested Game Story Mode and GTA Online no Issue

    --------------

    PC Setup:
    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-14600KF (3.50 GHz)
    Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.9 GB usable)
    Graphics card NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti (8 GB)
    Storage 916 GB of 1.59 TB used (3x SSD 512GB)
    System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
    Multi Display 27' 180HZ - 24' 70HZ

  • Hello i am Husein

    • PlanB
    • 15. Juli 2026 um 00:49

    Hello everyone, my name is Husein i am 26 years old and also known in VIO SA as BlacB, later PlanB, and sometimes as the “good toxic friend who never stops talking”

    I’m a big fan of Forces and the last DJ standing from VIOLIVE radio stations who knows from VIO RL

    The person who pushed me to keep playing VIO back in 2018 was a friend named 99TazE99 I owe him a lot. At a time when I wasn’t financially stable, he went out of his way to buy me GTA V so I could stay part of the community. I still play today because of him, and I’m grateful for that.

    I speak only English and some other languages.

    One of my strongest skills is understanding how rules work and using them effectively to my advantage.

    I’m the type of person who actually reads the terms and conditions before clicking “agree.”

  • [Vio-V] English Players

    • PlanB
    • 9. Februar 2022 um 21:09

    Is not the only English questioned here as noticed above I asked everyone who can write and speak little English to write any good moments that they have had with English players. Thanks anyway for mentioning Epicolor on the topic he is good person I know him little bit to and never heard bad from him.

  • [Vio-V] English Players

    • PlanB
    • 9. Februar 2022 um 18:47

    Hello Vio V players that can read and talk English. Here would like to know if there is other "Only English" speaking players that have ever tried the server and how is the experience with Vio V.

    German Players are free to add something in the topic that have to do with English Players experience.

    Please note: lets keep the topic clean without hate and provocation. Thank You.

    _________________

    With Respect

    PlanB

  • Schnizzar's Graphicbook ☕️⛺️

    • PlanB
    • 7. November 2018 um 10:42
    Zitat von AbduselamAhmic

    its nice but the vio v logo is to much streched are you making free designs ? ^^ 8)

    Yes

  • Wallpaper | Trump

    • PlanB
    • 4. Oktober 2018 um 20:27


    I think is not good to use someones work to have funn around mate , they need to be priced

  • Schnizzar's Graphicbook ☕️⛺️

    • PlanB
    • 4. Oktober 2018 um 20:09

    I think we should use those Fonts for names and ads on GTA V since the used fonts are from creators since Microsoft Word 2007 , we need to step up , I think i can try do them or send to any admin the font File install and for them to use it.

    My Idea

Jetzt registrieren

  1. Datenschutzerklärung
  2. Impressum
  3. Signaturen
  4. Fahrzeugtruhe
  5. Instagram
  6. TikTok
  7. YouTube
  8. Discord
Community-Software: WoltLab Suite™